ONLINE RESERVATION PROCESS OF THE VILLA
BELOW, WE DETAIL THE STEPS TO RESERVE ONE OF OUR VILLAS:
For long-term rentals, check price.
Choose the villa you want to reserve “MENU / OUR VILLAS” for your stay and enter the date of entry and exit.
Fill in the form for the reservation, these will be your billing information as well as the information for the lease.
Accept the commitment to pay the fees. The payment of the deposit of € 3,000 (refundable) and the € 350 (€ 450 if pets are brought) of cleaning fee, will be paid 60 days before entering the villa.
The 70% form of payment will be paid 60 days before entering the villa if the reservation period is less than 60 days it would be 100% upon reservation
Check the box “I accept the reservation conditions and rules of the stay”. The user has the possibility of downloading them in a PDF document, in the section “RESERVE / RESERVATION CONDITIONS”.
Choose the payment method;
Payments will be made by: – Bank Transfer to our account provided on the web – Credit Card through our virtual POS (secure page)
In this case, the payment cannot be made in cash since there is no physical meeting between both parties.
– 30% of the Total Price of the stay for the CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION, being paid through our website or by bank transfer.
– The remaining 70% of the stay will be PAID:
– 60 days before arrival, in account number ES83 0081 0693 6400 0213 8219 or through the section tpv of the web, sending proof of the transaction.
– If you cancel the reservation, you will lose the amount paid for the reservation (30%). – The payment of the property deposit (€ 3,000) and cleaning fee (€ 350), in case of bringing a pet the fee cleaning will be € 450. Whose payment will be made upon arrival of the villa to our Property Manager by cash or credit card. – The total refund of the deposit will be made during the 10 days after the departure of the property, as long as the villa is in the Same conditions in which it was delivered (except for deterioration due to rational use) .– If during the stay any additional service is requested (cleaning, bed linen change, etc.), it will be invoiced at the end of your stay.
For long-term rentals, check price.
NOTE: For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
ECONOMIC CONDITIONS FOR OCCUPANCY
The payments will be done by:
– Bank acount transfer
– Credit card (TPV)
In this case is not possible to pay in cash, due to it doesn’t exists a phisical place to meet between both parts.
As mentioned above, the payment consists of:
30% paid online on our website www.lasnereidasaltea.com. The remaining 70% 60 days before arrival, in account number ES83 0081 0693 6400 0213 8219 or through the section tpv from the web, sending proof of the transaction, otherwise 30% of the reservation is lost. The deposit will be delivered by cash or card upon arrival at the villa. The total refund of this will be made within 10 days after leaving the property, as long as the villa is in the same conditions in which it was delivered (except for deterioration due to rational use) .
If during the stay any is requested additional service (cleaning, bed linen change, etc.) will be billed at the end of your stay.
In case the tenant changes the dates of the stay or wants to cancel the reservation, he must notify it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the days between the requested cancellation date and the date of entry to the villa, the following percentages of the total reservation will be charged for cancellation:
- If you notify less than 60 days before entering the villa, 100% of the total reservation will be charged.
- If you notify more than 60 days prior to the arrival of the villa, 30% of the total reservation will be charged.